June 2019: Magento Security update.
Posted in Magento 2 By BrainActsJul 3, 2019, 12:04:49 PM
25th June 2019.
Magento released new versions:
- Magento Open Source and Commerce 2.3.2
- Magento Open Source and Commerce 2.2.9
- Magento Open Source and Commerce 2.1.18
- Magento Open Source 18.104.22.168
- Magento Commerce 22.214.171.124
- SUPEE-11155 to patch earlier Magento 1.x versions
These versions contain 75 security enhancements that help close different vulnerabilities.
More information about new Magento releases can be find here:
Important: The Magento 2.1.18 is the the final supported release for Magento 2.1.x. Since July 2019, Magento 2.1.x will no longer be supported.
So we recommend you to upgrade your stores to make them protected.
If you need help in upgrading your Magento store, certified Magento developers are ready to assist.
Contact us today to make it happen.