About our Extension
Our dev team has created a new easily managed Sales Representative extension for Magento 2 to help you forget about manual work.
It allows you to assign orders, customers or certain products to a specific rep.
If the order is created by Sales Rep in Magento admin, SR can be assigned to the order automatically.
You can manage commissions’ rate for each representative separately.
You can set up different rates for products, orders or customers.
Sales Representative extension adds a new column to the order grid for the sales tracking.
There is a new tab with sales rep information in the order view.
There are few reports for better management: the report by-products, the report by customer, the report by orders, the report by SR.
A little more about Sales Representative extension
Sales Representative users.
There are two ways to create new Sales Representative (SR) Members:
- Without an access to the Magento admin. Your SR will be assigned to the orders based on rules, created by Magento admin but SR will not be able to see orders/invoices etc.
- SR will have the access to the Magento admin.
You can use 3 different commissions rates for your Sales Rep.
- Rate for Products.
- Rate for Customers.
- Order Rate.
Rate for products.
Rate for products - set up a percent or fixed rate. Add a rate’s value, and choose a priority: choose values from 1 to N. 1 - a top priority.
* If some products and customers are assigned to the SR and assigned customer purchases assigned items, the rate with the highest priority will be applied.
For example, Customer N and Product N have been assigned to the Sales Rep. Customers rate = 10%, Product Rate = 20%. Product Priority = 1, Customer Priority = 2. )
If Customer N purchase product N, SR will receive 20% commission because of Product Priority.
Assign products to this SR in the Products tab.
If customers purchase products (assigned to this Sales Rep) at the front, commissions rate will be applied.
Rate for Customers.
Some customers can be assigned to the certain Sales Rep. In this case you need to use Customer’s rate.
Customers need to be chosen in the Customers tab.
Order rate applies to the manually created orders in the Magento admin panel.
It means that Sales Rep needs to be assigned to the backend user.
Leave settings as it, if you don’t want to apply commissions for backend orders.
There are two ways to assign SR to the order at the backend:
- Assign Sales Rep to the order manually. Open order, open Representative tab, find SR and assign this Sales Rep to the order.
- Auto assigns SR to the backend orders. Open Sales Representative extension settings and change Assign SR to the Order Automatically option to YES. All orders, created by SR in the Magento admin panel, will be assigned to the certain Sales Rep automatically, from now on.
You can restrict an access to some of your Sales Rep.
Go to the settings and add the access restriction. It means that SR can see and manage only own orders.
Some SRs need to have a full access.
Choose a role to provide full access in the extension settings.
There are four reports in the system:
- by product
- by customer
- by order
- by Sales Rep
All SR’s commissions are shown in the report by SR. So, if you need to see the common report and calculate commissions for the certain Sales Rep, use the report by SR.
This report includes following rules:
- the customer's rule (if a certain customer(s) is assigned to the Sales Representative);
- the products' rule (if some products are assigned to the Sales Representative);
- the orders' rule (a manual assignment or an automatic assignment).
SR can receive emails, when customer (assigned to this SR) purchases products.
Email template can be customized.
Let customers select their Managers at front-end.
Admin have an ability to allow customers see/choose/change their managers.
It is easy to create your own solution with the flexible extension settings.
Information about managers.
Now Magento admin can add a helpful information about Sales Rep.
This info will be shown in My Account to help customers and make a business relationship more successful.
Assign SR to the customer via Customer View.
Now Magento admin can assign Sales Rep to the customer during account creation in Magento admin panel.
Information about assigned Sales Rep is added to the customers grid.
Customers will have an ability to change their managers (SR) at front-end.
All requests can be approved or rejected by Magento admin.
Can't find the feature you need? Let us know.
Manual or auto assignment
Auto assign Sales Rep to the backend orders